A project dedicated to early intervention and retention of freshmen and transfer students with a disability.
- Reach out to all freshmen and transfer students who register with DRS in four and eight week intervals during their first semester.
- Enquire about their academic progress and use of reasonable accommodations.
- Take appropriate action - schedule follow-up appointment with DRS counselor or other appropriate Temple University professional support.
- Assess students' satisfaction with DRS and reasonable accommodation process.
- Inform students of other critical information about university services and support available to them.
- Note all information on student database, as well as non-subject identifier database for reporting statistical analysis on a semester basis. Information will guide development of future practices in DRS. Return to Projects page