- Sign language interpreting, on-site and remote Communication Access Real Time Translation (CART) services are available for students at no cost for academic related purposes.
- In order to obtain these services, you should submit course schedules at least eight weeks prior to the start of the semester to the DRS Coordinator.
- Meetings, events or other academic activities require a minimum of 10 days advance notice to schedule interpreters or CART services.
- You should notify us of any changes or cancellations to your schedule.
- Temple staff and administrators requesting interpreting for university-sponsored events should contact DRS a minimum of 14 days in advance.