The Temple University Memorial Awards are designed to recognize Temple University students for their outstanding academic, leadership and service achievements.
The Dean of Students Office coordinates the Memorial Awards process. The following awards are available for students to apply to:
Awards for Consideration
- Dorothy A. Seegers Memorial Award 2013
- Sol Feinstone Memorial Award 2013
- Joel M. Schafer Memorial Award 2013
- Adeline & Marvin Wachman Memorial Award 2013
- Valaida S. Walker Memorial Award 2013
- Whittaker Award 2013
- Jerry Zaslow Memorial Award 2013
How you can provide a reference for an outstanding student
You will need the following information from the student you will be referencing:
- Student's Name and Temple ID Number
- Name(s) of Scholarship Award(s) they are seeking.
Thank you in advance for your time and thoughtful support of these students.
The deadline to submit references February 15, 2013 by 5:00PM.
PLEASE NOTE: References received after this date can not be accepted and the applicant’s incomplete application will not be submitted to the selection committee for consideration.
Submitting your reference
- Complete the Memorial Award Reference Form
- E-mail the completed document to the Dean of Students (email@example.com)
Questions about the Memorial Awards?
If you have any questions or if you are having difficulty submitting forms for more than one student, please call 215-204-7188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.