Summer Summit is an opportunity every year for the Division of Student Affairs to come together as a unit to connect, learn, network, and recognize the successes of the division. Summer Summit is planned and run by a committee of volunteers from across the division and occurs the first week every June.
The critical components of Summer Summit:
- Knowledge Institute: A showcase focused on departmental missions, current projects, trends in the field, future projects, concerns, hot topics, and self care.
- Values Awards Program: An opportunity to recognize the members of the division and their commitment to the division’s values. The contributions of five members of the division are highlighted and recognized. Our division values are Excellence, Inclusiveness, Innovation and Creativity, Integrity, and Respect
- Team Building: Bring everyone together and creating opportunities to forge new relationships and partnerships. Whether through the breaking bread together, competition, service projects, or coordinated activities, Summer Summit brings the division closer.
Information regarding the 2014 Summer Summit on June 2-4, 2014 to follow!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @TUSummerSummit
DOCUMENTS FOR SUMMER SUMMIT
- Download Summer Summit 2014 Schedule-At-A-Glance
- Download Program Booklet for Knowledge Institute