SIM4 - Transform SIM3 Into A General Register Machine
- sim4.txt - text file describing the SIM4 computer
- card.txt - SIM reference card, text version
- card.docx - SIM reference card, Microsoft Word version
SIM4 C Programs
- sim4.c - Converts sim3.c to a general register machine.
The file extensions .sim1, .sim2, .sim3, and .sim4 are used to identify SIM machine
language programs designed to run on the corresponding SIM computer. The programs are:
- sum1to10.sim4 - Sums numbers from 10 to 1 to illustrate use of the general registers
- reverse.sim4 - Inputs n numbers and outputs in reverse order to illustrate arrays
- mult.sim - inputs 2 numbers and outputs their product to illustrate functions
- addn.sim4 - Uses registers to implement readv2.sim3 more efficiently.