Temple.edu   |   TU Portal   |   TU Mail   
    Space Management Information   Scheduling Information   General Information  
     Space Inventory    Scheduling Classes    Announcement Archive  
     Space Classifications    Scheduling Events    Staff Directory  
     Space Request Process    Scheduling in R25    FAQs  
   Home    Space Request Form    Scheduling Forms    Related Links  



  • If you are a Temple Faculty or Staff member, and you would like to schedule a meeting or other non-credit event, please click on the Special Events Request Form (PDF). Complete the form and fax it to (215) 204-3740, as noted on the form. If you have any questions about the form, please write to classrms@temple.edu. Due to the high volume of requests, we are unable to check ot confirm availability of rooms until we have received and processed the Special Event Form. Please be advised that requests may take up to 10 working days to process.
  • If you are a Temple Faculty or Staff member, and are requesting space for a Summer Program, please fill out a Summer Program Request Form. Current Summer Programs include: IELP, RCC, TFA, IDAAY, Temple Youth VOICES, BITS, PSTP/MARC, Governor's Academy, Writing Academy, SSA Summer Project, and ALL After School Programs. This form must be completed for all ongoing programs running May through August. Complete the form and fax it to (215) 204-3740 by March 1st. Forms received after this date will still be accepted; however, space will be limited and assigned on a first come first serve basis. If you have any questions about the form, or you are requesting space for a new summer program, please write to classrms@temple.edu immediately.
  • If you are a member of a Registered Student Organization, you must request space through the Office of Student Life in the Student Center. You may call Alicia Ferguson at (215) 204-7131, for more information.
  • If you are a member of an Outside Community Organization, please contact the Office of Community Relations at (215) 204-4674. Please note, any Temple University employee who requests the University's permission for a third party to use Temple University property (a room, outdoor space, building, walkway, etc.) for any activity whatsoever (for example; a seminar, flea market, concert, or social event) must complete the Temple University's Facilities Use Agreement form. Please refer to the University Counsel's webpage for instructions on completing this form.
  • If you request a room with any type of technology, you will be assigned to a smart room or lecture hall, depending on the number of attendees. If you do not specify the need for technology, you may be assigned either a smart room or a general use classroom without technology, depending on the availability of each. To find buildings where Classroom Technology Support service is available and their hours or operation, please visit CTS Area of Service Page.
  Temple University, Office of the University Architect, Department of Space Management