to be named
Paul S. LaFollette
Andrea Monroe, Law, firstname.lastname@example.org, '16
Deborah Howe, SED, 3-8301, email@example.com, '15
Will Jordan, COE, 1-6677, firstname.lastname@example.org, '15
Terry Halbert, FSBM, 1-5648, email@example.com, '15
Philip Yannella, CLA, 1-1777, firstname.lastname@example.org, '17**
Michael Sirover, TUSM, 2-4351, email@example.com, '16**
Gregory Urwin, CLA, 1-3809, firstname.lastname@example.org, `16**
Paul S. LaFollette, CST, 1-6822, email@example.com, '16
Kime Lawson, CLA , firstname.lastname@example.org '16
- To make editorial decisions about the Faculty Herald;
- To identify issues of concern;
- To solicit writing;
- To write articles;
- To monitor ongoing effectiveness;
- To report once a year to the Steering Committee on budget and other concerns;
- To respond to recommendations and complaints; and
- To recommend to the FSSC a candidate for editor every other year.
9 Faculty appointed by the FSSC
Representing various schools and up to two members at large (passed by FSSC 9/26/95)
The committee will meet 7 times during each academic year - once before the first issue of the year, and once after each of the six issues during the year; in addition, committee members will be expected to perform the tasks itemized above. Time estimate is 2-3 hours per week.
The editor shall accept a two-year term that may be renewed. Board members shall serve for three years, and the board shall be formed initially in such a way that members rotate off every two years.