TUready is based on all-hazards planning for a fully integrated university-wide emergency management program inclusive of all four phases of planning: mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery.
TUready is a collaborative initiative that actively engages the Temple community in support of our directives to:
- Maintain and implement the university’s emergency communication system;
- Assess and develop the university’s emergency preparedness efforts;
- Enhance mitigation practices to protect the university’s physical infrastructure;
- Facilitate a process for university continuity planning that includes academic, business, research & operations components;
- Provide educational resources for evacuation, shelter in place, and university specific responses to hazards.