The Security Division includes Temple security officers and is augmented by security officers from Allied Barton Security Services, a contract security company.
- Officers are stationed in University residence halls.
- Personnel monitor University buildings.
- Staff members conduct security checks around assigned areas.
- Security Officers serve as a resource for questions and concerns.
- Officers assist with loss prevention and property retrieval.
- Officers provide access control in many buildings.
- All security personnel receive departmental training related to topics, such as incident report writing, customer service, and emergency procedures. Annually, in-service training regarding updates is provided.