The mission of the Office of the Senior Vice Provost for Research is to provide the best possible support for our faculty, staff and students to pursue funding and resources to conduct their program of research and engage in scholarly and creative activities as an essential component of their academic development at Temple University.
Temple's 17 schools and colleges, nine campuses, hundreds of degree programs and more than 35,000 students combine to create one of the nation's most comprehensive and diverse public research and learning environments.
- Using nanoparticles to detect heart attack, stroke risk 10-2-12
- The Michelson Prize & Grants 9-11-12
- Digital images in grants and publications 8-15-12
- Researcher to use data mining to help diagnose and treat sepsis 12-1-11
- $8.34 million grant will create rare AIDS center at Temple 11-14-11
- Grant helps build NeuroAIDS research capacity 10-25-11
- New Proposed Fringe Rates Now Available 2/5/2014
- All funding for the FY2014 CURE research program is being frozen 12/12/2013
- Grant Academy II 11/27/2013
- Revised timelines for research proposal review/approval 10/14/2013