Designated a Military Friendly School for 2013 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, Temple University provides access to excellence and opportunities for success for military service members and veterans who are admitted to, and enroll at Temple. The University is committed to assisting these students with making a smooth transition from military to college life.
Follow the “Road Map” to get started with your benefits.
Veteran Benefit Declaration Page:
- Allows the student to notify the Registrar that they would or would not like their benefits processed for a particular term.
- Allows the student to view the veteran's chapter.
- Allows the student to view the veteran's benefit history.
- For information on how to access the Veteran Benefit Declaration page, please click here.
- Note: To receive access to the Veteran Benefit Declaration Page, the student will need to submit a copy of their Certificate of Eligibility to the Office of the University Registrar. To obtain a copy of your certificate of eligibility you must contact the VA at http://www.gibill.va.gov/, click on “Submit a Question” or call 1-888-GI-Bill1.