Conwell Hall

Conwell Hall

Address Change

Students may change their addresses or phone numbers in TUportal by selecting the "Student Tools" tab and then choosing "View Addresses and Phones" tab on the right, filling out the appropriate information. Please note there are several address types; Permanent is required:

  • Permanent: Required. Use this address for all University mailings, grade rosters, etc.
  • Mailing: Use this address for University mail. It can differ from the permanent address; no mail will be sent to the permanent address if this exists (exception: Any requests for reclassification of PA residency will always be directed to the Permanent address, irrespective of other address types.

If you have any questions or would prefer to speak with someone regarding an address change, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at 1-215-204-1131 or

When contacting certain University departments via phone, you may be asked to verify your phone or address information; therefore, it is important that you keep your information updated.