Display Your Achievement in the Latest
This desktop diploma is handcrafted to be a replica of your Temple University diploma.
- - Carefully placed in a solid, crystal clear acrylic, each frame is then hand polished to a rich luster.
- - A beveled edge ensures perfect viewing whether placed proudly on your desk or mantle.
- - The overall size of the Desktop Diploma is approximately 6 1/2" x 5 1/4'' x 1''
- - An elegant way to display your success: Order Today!
Desktop diplomas are only available for graduates whose degree has been conferred. All degrees are verified before each Desktop oder is completed. Therefore, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Requests for a Desktop diploma are made by completing the Desktop Diploma Request (PDF) form.
- Approximately six to eight weeks after the date of degree conferral, diplomas are mailed to the permanent address listed in the Self-Service Banner (SSB). Addresses may be viewed and changed online through SSB. Also, please check in the Graduation Application system to verify that your name appears in Diploma Name correctly. Students are responsible for ensuring that their names and addresses are listed correctly. There is a charge to reprint a diploma. Any changes should be directed to your school/college prior to graduation. Students must clear any financial obligation with the university before they may receive their transcript and diploma. Students inquiring about the status of a diploma eight weeks after the date of degree conferral or have cleared up a hold preventing the release of a diploma should contact email@example.com
Duplicate / Replacement Diplomas
- Requests for a duplicate diploma (original/replacement is in your possession) or a replacement diploma (original/replacement was lost or damaged) are made by completing the Duplicate Replacement Diploma Request (PDF) form. There is a $20 fee for duplicate/replacement diplomas, and a $50 dollar fee for an express order. You must mail or hand deliver your application and check for payment to the following, The Office of the University Registrar, 1801 N. Broad Street, Conwell Hall, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19122. Please allow up to four weeks for receipt. If you have graduated more than (1) year ago and never received a diploma and would like to inquire about the status of a diploma you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: The Office of the University Registrar will be closed from Monday, December 23rd, 2013 and will reopen on January 2nd , 2014. The last day for standard delivery of diplomas is Thursday, December 5th, 2013.
- RUSH order diplomas can be placed up until Wednesday, December 18th, 2013.
- Orders received after those dates will be processed on Monday, January 6th, 2014.