- Approximately six to eight weeks after the date of degree conferral, diplomas are mailed to the address listed on your graduation application. Addresses for diplomas may be changed through The Office of the University Registrar. Also, please check in the Graduation Application system to verify that your name appears in Diploma Name correctly. Students are responsible for ensuring that their names and addresses are listed correctly. There is a charge to reprint a diploma. Any changes should be directed to your school/college prior to graduation. Students must clear any financial obligation with the university before they may receive their transcript and diploma. Students inquiring about the status of a diploma eight weeks after the date of degree conferral or have cleared up a hold preventing the release of a diploma should contact email@example.com
Duplicate / Replacement Diplomas
- Requests for a duplicate diploma (original/replacement is in your possession) or a replacement diploma (original/replacement was lost or damaged) are made by completing the Duplicate Replacement Diploma Request (PDF) form.There is a $20.00 fee for duplicate/replacement diplomas (normal delivery time is 4-6 weeks), and a $70.00 fee for an express order (3-5 business days). You must mail or hand deliver your application and check for payment to the following, The Office of the University Registrar, 1801 N. Broad Street, Conwell Hall, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19122. Please allow up to four weeks for receipt. If you have graduated more than (1) year ago and never received a diploma and would like to inquire about the status of a diploma you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Office of the University Registrar will be closed from Wednesday, December 24th, 2014 and will reopen on Monday, January 5th, 2015. The last day for standard delivery of diplomas is Friday, December 5th, 2014.
- RUSH order diplomas can be placed up until Wednesday, December 17th, 2014.
- Orders received after those dates will be processed on Monday, January 5th 2015.