Faculty & Staff
|Tue, February 25||Undergraduate midterm progress rating begins|
Sun, March 2 -
Sun, March 9
|Tue, March 18||Undergraduate midterm progress rating ends|
|Tue, March 25||Last day to withdraw from a course|
|Wed, March 26||Priority registration begins for Summer 2014
Final grading for Standard (1) courses begins
|Thu, April 3||Priority registration begins for Fall 2014|
- Students who withdraw from classes by the end of the drop/add period (the end of the second week or day ten of classes) of a semester or summer session will have their courses dropped. There will be no academic responsibility.
- All day and evening classes will have final examinations, according to the schedule linked below, in their regular classrooms. Students attending classes that meet for more than 2 hours on any given day should contact their Dean's Office to find out when, and where, their examinations will be held.
- Final Grades must be entered within 48 hours after the last day of final exams at the University. Any grades that are not submitted by the due date and time will be recorded as "MG": Missing Grade.
- Primary Instructors must submit a Change of Grade via the work flow process on the TUportal after the final grades are rolled to academic history. Any grade change request older than one year must be submitted with a Change of Grade card to the appropriate Dean's Office.
- An instructor may file a grade of "I" (Incomplete) for a student only if the student has completed the majority of the work of the course at a passing level, and only for reasons beyond the student's control.