Faculty & Staff
|Monday, February 15||Undergraduate midterm progress ratings begin|
|Monday, February 29||Undergraduate midterm progress ratings end|
Monday, February 29 -
Sunday, March 6
|Spring Break (no classes held)|
|Monday, March 7||7-week Courses (7A) end|
|Tuesday, March 8||
7-week Courses (7B) begin
|Monday, March 14||Last day to add or drop a 7-week (7B) course|
- Students who withdraw from classes by the end of the drop/add period (the end of the second week or day ten of classes) of a semester or summer session will have their courses dropped. There will be no academic responsibility.
- All day and evening classes will have final examinations, according to the schedule linked below, in their regular classrooms. Students attending classes that meet for more than 2 hours on any given day should contact their Dean's Office to find out when, and where, their examinations will be held.
- Final Grades must be entered within 48 hours after the last day of final exams at the University. Any grades that are not submitted by the due date and time will be recorded as "MG": Missing Grade.
- Primary Instructors must submit a Change of Grade via the work flow process on the TUportal after the final grades are rolled to academic history. Any grade change request older than one year must be submitted with a Change of Grade card to the appropriate Dean's Office.
- An instructor may file a grade of "I" (Incomplete) for a student only if the student has completed the majority of the work of the course at a passing level, and only for reasons beyond the student's control.