Temple University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. Transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Online transcript requests submitted on the weekends or while the University is closed will be processed in the order received when the University re-opens.
Please be aware that the National Student Clearinghouse only handles your transcript order. The Clearinghouse does not have access to your academic history and does not print your transcript.
The National Student Clearinghouse allows us to better serve the needs of our alumni/ae & students in the following ways:
- Convenient 24/7 ordering access, including order status checks
- Faster service due to reduced processing time
- Secure transactions
- Automatic order updates via email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
Special Instructions: If you require any attachments to be sent along with your transcript, please write them in the "Special Instructions" box in the ordering process. If you have an attachment that needs to be included with your transcript, fax or mail it to Office of the University Registrar. Do not send your form to the National Student Clearinghouse.
Professional School alumni/ae & students who require documents other than or in addition to transcripts should contact their respective schools by clicking on the appropriate link below:
- Beasley School of Law
- Kornberg School of Dentistry
- School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Podiatric Medicine
- Current students may request their transcripts by logging into the TUportal (log in with your current AccessNet Username and TUsecure Password, then go to the Student Tools tab and select the Enrollment Verification and Transcripts link under the Records channel). Students authenticated to the National Student Clearinghouse website through TUportal will not be required to submit a signed consent form. Delivery options and fees are detailed below.
- Alumni/ae may request their transcript by logging into the National Student Clearinghouse website. Your signed consent is required in order to process your transcript request. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return to the National Student Clearinghouse via fax, mail, or as a scanned email attachment.
Order updates will be emailed to notify you when we have received and processed your order. You can also check order status or history online. Payments will be processed after your order has been completed. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing.
Delivery Methods and Fees:
(Law School students and alumni/ae please refer to the Beasley School of Law website for specific instructions)
- Payments are made by Visa or Mastercard credit/check card
- The cost per transcript is $8.25 ($6.00 transcript fee + $2.25 Clearinghouse processing fee). U.S. mail is the standard method of distribution.
- Overnight Delivery - If you prefer this method of delivery, the fee is $32.25 for each UPS destination ($6.00 transcript fee, $10 expedited service fee, $2.25 Clearinghouse processing fee, plus $14 UPS delivery to the continental U.S. - not HI, AK, Japan or Mexico). We will arrange overnight delivery within the continental United States with UPS. UPS cannot deliver to a post office box.
- International - Requests being shipped out of the continental United States will be charged a $40.00 shipping fee plus $6.00 per transcript fee and $2.25 Clearinghouse Fee.
- Pick Up - Once your request is received in our office from the Clearinghouse, your order will be ready for pickup within three (3) business days in the Office of the University Registrar (1801 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122). We are located on the second floor of Conwell Hall and are open Monday through Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM. Please note that requests received after 3:00PM will be considered for the next business day.
- Same-day Pick Up - requests received before 2:30 PM on a University business day can be picked up the same day when the "Rush - Hold for Pickup" option is chosen on the Clearinghouse site. Same day pickup service costs $10.00 plus the per transcript fee and the Clearinghouse fee.