Self Service Enrollment Verification
How to print your current enrollment letter
1. Log in to TUportal using your access net username and password.
2. Select the Student Tools tab and locate the Enrollment Verification button under the Records channel. The Enrollment Verification button will take you directly to the National Student Clearinghouse website where you can print your own current enrollment letter, free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is the term that I need to have verified not available to select on the Clearinghouse website?
Temple University may not have sent the information about your term to the Clearinghouse yet. The NSC receives enrollment information from Temple University 30 days prior to the start of each term, and then monthly until the term is complete.
2. What do I do if the type of verification I need is not available on the Clearinghouse website?
Students who require additional verification information not found through the NSC, or require a form be completed, should contact their appropriate school or college records office for specific instructions.
Student enrollment information is sent to the National Student Clearinghouse 30 days prior to the start of each term, and then monthly until the term is complete. The Clearinghouse will automatically update your enrollment status with all of your lenders upon receipt of this information.
Frequently asked questions
- My lender sent me a loan deferment form and insists that it be completed. What do I do?
Please sign it as required (borrower's signature) and forward it to the Office of the University Registrar. We will then send it to the Clearinghouse in order for them to update your lender.