Alumni & Family
|Friday, September 4||Last day to add or drop a Full Term 16-week course|
|Monday, September 7||Labor Day (no classes held)|
|Friday, September 18||Last day to withdraw from a 7-week (7A) course|
|Monday, September 28||Undergraduate midterm progress ratings begin|
|Monday, October 12||
7-week Courses (7A) end
Undergraduate midterm progress ratings end
|Tuesday, October 13||7-week Course (7B) begin|
- Under Pennsylvania state law, a student is classified either as a resident of Pennsylvania or a nonresident. The term "Pennsylvania resident" for tuition purposes may differ from other definitions of Pennsylvania residency.
- All eligible veterans must apply for benefits through the Office of The University Registrar when they are admitted to the University and at the beginning of each subsequent semester.
- In the junior year of an undergraduate program, or when 80 semester hours have been completed, students should begin an ongoing graduation check with their academic advisors in order to determine that they are meeting the university, college, departmental, and program requirements for their degree and for graduation.
- Approximately six to eight weeks after the date of degree conferral, diplomas are mailed to the permanent address listed in the Self-Service Banner (SSB). Addresses may be viewed and changed online through SSB.
- A transcript is the official statement of your academic history at the University and bears the seal and signature of the Registrar. It is printed on secure paper to prevent unauthorized alteration or duplication.
- Enrollment verification provides information regarding a student's enrollment status (full-time or part-time), dates of attendance, degrees sought or awarded, and program of study. This service is provided free of charge to students.