Information for Vendors
Firms interested in becoming an approved University Supplier/Contractor must submit the following information as well as the applicable form below:
- A Certificate of Insurance document evidencing your insurance coverage and policy expiration date (view the Certificate of Insurance page for more information on Insurance requirements).
- A cover letter with a brief description about your firm including number of years in business.
- List or supply a line card of all commodities which your firm supplies.
- List three (3) references (preferably one College or University)
which you have had or currently have a business relationship.
Include contact name, phone number, and email address.
- NOTE: Vendors that wish to use any of the Temple trademarks on their products must be officially licensed to do so. Visit the Business Services website to view the full Temple Trademark Policy.
Submit all information in one of the following two ways:
Temple University Purchasing Department
1938 Liacouras Walk
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Requests can be submitted to Barbara Moser (firstname.lastname@example.org) unless otherwise directed by a Temple University Buyer.
NOTE: Both forms require a signature, therefore documents must be scanned in and emailed for proper submission.
Vistor Hotel Accommodations - Temple has negotiated discounted rates with hotels located in Philadelphia for students and families visiting the University. Please visit the Temple University Visitor Hotel Accommodations site.