**UPS 2016 Year-End Holiday Schedule - For UPS shipments during the holiday season, be sure to consult their holiday schedule for deadlines, changes and closures to make sure your packages arrive on time!**
To request a new account and/or location, complete the CampusShip Form (To ship Dry Ice and/or Biological Substances, accounts must be preauthorized).
- Powerpoint presentation on how to use the UPS CampusShip site
- Powerpoint presentation on Processing ISC and Dry Ice in CampusShip.
- Infectious and Biological Substances shipping requirements.
The following individuals can provide assistance with regard to UPS Accounts and Shipments:
- For assistance with setting up a new UPS CampusShip account please contact Renee Merritt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Departments should contact Linda Murphy (email@example.com), our UPS Associate, to establish a new account, UPS CampusShip Access, adding or removing users within their existing UPS account.
- Shipping assistance, Dry Ice,Biological Substances and/or International UPS sales can be directed to our UPS Sales Account Manager, Tammy Lowe (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Billing questions or assistance with tracking can be directed to the UPS Enterprise Support Team: 1-800-877-1497.
To update credit card information on an existing UPS Account, please contact Brenda Besson the UPS Credit Office at 1-559-651-7600 ext.7639.
Please see additional support numbers below:
- Campus Ship Help Desk - Tech Support: 1-877-289-6418
- UPS International: 1-800-782-7892
- UPS Billing Center Support: 1-866-717-2692
All other questions, problems or concerns should be directed to Renee Merritt.
UPS Drop-Boxes can be found at the following campus locations:
|1700 North Broad Street (Main Campus)||1700 N. Broad Street|
|1938 Liacouras Walk (Main Campus)||1938 Liacouras Walk|
|Anderson Hall (Main Campus)||1114 West Berks Street|
|Conwell Hall (Main Campus)||1801 N. Broad Street|
|Ritter Hall (Main Campus)||1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue|
|Science Education and Research Center (Main Campus)||1925 N. 12th Street|
|Temple Administrative Services Building (TASB)||2450 W. Hunting Park Avenue|
|Boyer Pavilion (Health Sciences Campus)||3509 North Broad Street|
|Kresge Hall (Health Sciences Campus)||3440 North Broad Street|
|Medical Education and Research Building (Health Sciences Campus)||3500 North Broad Street|
|Parkinson Pavilion (Health Sciences Campus)||3401 North Broad Street|
|Temple University Health System||3333 North Broad Street|
|School of Podiatry||148 North 8th Street|