TUmarketplace allows authorized Temple University staff to:
- shop at anytime from any computer with an internet connection
- select commodities from Temple University contracted vendors
- compare prices
- store products in a draft cart
- keep track of items frequently ordered in the My Favorites folder
- combine orders from different vendors into one shopping cart
- take advantage of automatic payment and fast shipping
- track new orders and refer to previous orders
- generate reports to monitor expenditures
Commodities available from Temple University’s contracted vendors include scientific and lab supplies, computer hardware and software, maintenance, repair, operating supplies and more. This service reduces many Temple Purchasing Card (TPC) expenditures and drastically reduces expenditures on blanket orders.
Users that do not have access to TUmarkeplace, will need to request Administrative System Access. This link can be found in TUportal under TUapplications.
Online and Classroom Training
TUmarketplace 101 - The Purchasing Department provides in-person training in how to use TUmarketplace twice a year. For dates, times and registration, visit the Office of Non-Credit and Continuing Education site or the HR Administrative Systems Training Calendar. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to setup additional trainings.
TUmarketplace training modules can be found in TUportal. Click on the Help tab.