TUmarketplace allows authorized Temple University staff to:
- shop at anytime from any computer with an internet connection
- select commodities from Temple University contracted vendors
- compare prices
- store products in a draft cart
- keep track of items frequently ordered in the My Favorites folder
- combine orders from different vendors into one shopping cart
- take advantage of automatic payment and fast shipping
- track new orders and refer to previous orders
- generate reports to monitor expenditures
Commodities available from Temple University’s contracted vendors include scientific and lab supplies, computer hardware and software, maintenance, repair, operating supplies and more. This service reduces many Temple Purchasing Card (TPC) expenditures and drastically reduces expenditures on blanket orders.
Forms are now routed through TUmarketplace for the following processes:
- Accounts Payable Invoice Payment Form
- Contract Approval
- Creative Services Design Only Request Form v4
- Development Communications
- Diamond Dollars
- Digital Document Services
- Enter a quote from a vendor
- I - HSC OFM Work Order
- I - OFM Work Order - Main
- I - Police/Security Services Request
- I - Surplus Work Order
- I - TU Bookstore
- Laboratory Coat Order
- Personal Cellular/Smart Phone Reimbursement Form
- Purchase Order Change Request
- Purchasing Card Application
- Radioactive Materials Request
- Request to Create a Blanket Order
- Smart Classroom/Conference Room Work Order
- Space Request
Users that do not have access to TUmarkeplace, will need to request Administrative System Access. This link can be found in TUportal under TUapplications.
TUmarketplace 101 - The Purchasing Department provides training in how to use TUmarketplace twice a year. For dates, times and registration, visit the Human Resources Learning and Development page.
TUmarketplace training modules can be found in TUportal. Click on the Help tab.
Software Site Licenses, Computers, Printers and peripherals are all available on TUmarketplace. For assistance with ordering, contact Purchasing by calling 215-204-6700 (1-6700) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.