Copyright © , Temple University. All rights reserved.
- Academic Standing: Must maintain a 2.75 GPA or higher.
- Enrollment: Must be enrolled in an academic program at least ½ time as defined by Temple University.
- Citizenship: Must be a United States Citizen.
- Age: Must be 19 by May 2011 and 21 at the completion of the program. Must not be older than 37 at completion of the program. Veterans may be exempt from the age requirements.
- Selective Service: Male trainees must be registered with the Selective Service, if born after December 31, 1959.
- Physical Fitness: Must be able to meet the physical fitness standards of the National Park Service.
- Background: Must be able to successfully pass a federal background investigation, criminal history check and drug screening tests.
- Time Commitment: Must be willing to commit to a three year training / employment program including summer internship employment / training.
- Performance: Must achieve satisfactory performance reviews during internships.
Information on recruitment for 2013-2014 will be available shortly, please check back soon.
Manuals & Materials
ProRanger Student Manual (PDF)