International students considering Temple University for their academic career can apply to Temple University the following ways:
- Undergraduate applicants may apply to Temple University online at
- Graduate applicants may apply to Temple University online at
- Professional school applicants may apply through the school-specific admissions offices.
Dentistry, Law, Medicine, Pharmacy, Podiatry
- Dual Bachelor's Master's Degree (DBMD) Program allows students to complete undergraduate study at their home institution (3 years) and advanced undergraduate and graduate coursework at Temple (2 years). To learn about the applications requirements, visit DBMD online at
- Non-degree Study Opportunities
International Exchanges (inbound)
Exchange students have the opportunity to spend a year studying at Temple University in Philadelphia as a full-time, non-matriculated undergraduate or graduate student. They continue to pay tuition to their home institution while experiencing a different culture, making new friends, and discovering new ways to look at the world and themselves. Temple's international exchange program truly changes how students experience the world. View a list of current partner universities designated for Temple's student exchange program.
Study Abroad at Temple (inbound)
Study abroad students at Temple University have the chance to spend 1-2 semesters studying as a full-time, non-matriculated undergraduate or graduate student in Philadelphia. Students who study abroad pay tuition directly to Temple and select classes with the assistance of a dedicated advisor. With an incredible variety of coursework available, students can pursue studies in their academic field, learn about arts and culture in Philadelphia, concentrate on an English language immersion or try something completely new like guerilla altruism. In addition to classes during the academic year, summer programs are also offered to international students with TOEFL scores of 79+.
For more information on non-degree opportunities:
Associate Director for Global Programs
1700 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122 USA
Phone: (215) 204-9574
Fax: (215) 204-9572
1803 N. Broad Street
714 Carnell Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19122 (U.S.A.)
Tel: 215-204-4900 Fax: 215-204-4990