Apply in 3 Easy Steps
1. Apply online OR complete a paper application.
Note: You must have a high-school diploma or be at least 18 years old to enroll.
OR apply online in your native language:
2. Prepare the documents needed to complete your I-20 (the certificate of eligibility you need to apply for your F-1 student visa):
- Photocopy of passport (Name, date of birth, and photo)
- A bank statement, bank letter, or letter of sponsorship
Minimum funds required for tuition and living expenses:
- 1 session (2 months) = $5,170 USD
- 6 months = $10,500 USD
- 1 year of study = $21,000 USD
For more information on financial documentation, click here.
- For transfer students: You must submit a transfer recommendation letter. Click here.
3. Submit your application and documents:
|Online Application||Paper Application|
|-Pay your application fee by credit card.
-Upload your documents online (No need to mail anything to the IELP!).
- Paper application
- $100 application fee (money order, bank check, or traveler’s check)
- Documents needed to complete your I-20 (see step 2 above) to:
INTENSIVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROGRAM
1700 N. Broad Street Suite 209
Philadelphia, PA 19121 USA
Securely fax your application and documents to 184.108.40.20666. You must mail the application fee separately.
An admissions decision will be made within 48 hours of receiving your completed application. Once you are accepted and have submitted all required documents, we will send your Welcome Packet via UPS express mail. The Welcome Packet includes your admission letter, I-20, and information to help you plan for your stay at Temple University.
DEFERRING ADMISSIONS: If you are unable to attend the session that you have applied for, please complete the deferral request form.