Dates & Costs: Inbound Study Abroad and Exchange Program
- Fall Semester: August-December (Application Deadline: March 15)
- Spring Semester: January-May (Application Deadline: October 15)
- Arrive one week prior to the start of classes.
Cost Per Semester
- Tuition: $13,188
- International Student fee: $185
- University Services Fee: $445 (only Study Abroad students)
- On-Campus Housing: Approximately $4,000-$5,000 (rent + utilities)
- Meal Plan Options: Approximately $700-$1,900
- Books: Approximately $1,000
- Health Insurance: Approximately $1,250
All amounts are shown in U.S. dollars. To find amounts in your currency, please use an online currency converter. Estimates are based on the 2017 academic year. Contact the Office of International Affairs at 215.204.9570 or email@example.com for questions.