Dates & Costs: Dual Bachelor's Master's Degree Program
- Fall semester: August-December (Application Deadline: March 15)
- Spring semester: January-May (Application Deadline: October 15)
* Some graduate programs do not accept spring admission. Please visit check Temple University's
2016-2017 Bulletin and search by program to determine if you will be eligible for spring admission.
- Arrive one week prior to the start of classes.
Cost Per Year
- Undergraduate tuition ranges from $733 per credit hour (Liberal Arts) to $951 per credit hour (Fox School of Business and Management). Click here for a complete listing of 2016-2017 tutition rates.
- Graduate tution ranges from $1,082 per credit hour (School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management) to $1,382 per credit hour (Architecture). Click here for a complete listing of
2016-2017 tutition rates.
- On-Campus Housing: $6,000-$10,000
- Meal Plan Options: $700-$1,900 (per semester)
- Books: Approximately $1,000 (per semester)
- Annual Health Insurnce: $2,500
Program costs and dates depend on the type of academic program desired, the level of curriculum customization, the duration of classes, and group availability. Contact the Office of International Affairs at 215.204.9570 or email@example.com to explore available options.