Apply Now: Dual Bachelor’s Master’s Degree:
Applicants to the DBMD Program are required to submit an application to the Graduate School.
- Apply Online making sure that when you create your user account you select “DBMD Applicants Only” as your Application Type
- Application Fee: $60.00 (submit online after filing your graduate school application)
Supporting Application Materials
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit all materials listed below in a single application packet. Materials should be mailed to:
Dual Bachelor's Master's Degree Program
1700 N. Broad Street, Suite 203B
Philadelphia, PA 19122
United States of America
- Individual Study Plan: Applicants must work with their faculty advisor, department head and international affairs program officer at their home institution to complete their Individual Study Plan by selecting appropriate graduate courses at Temple University to fulfill their remaining undergraduate requirements.
- Letters of Recommendation: 3 letters of recommendation, each accompanied by a completed Graduate Reference Report. Recommendation letters must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the signature of the recommender over the flap. Letters must include the address, phone number, email address and signature of the recommender.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae: You may submit your resume or curriculum vitae by mail or by email to email@example.com.
- TOEFL or IELTS Score: Applicants who have not received a degree in the United States are required to take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test.
TOEFL scores should be forwarded to the Temple University Graduate School electronically (Institutional Code: 2906). IELTS scores should be forwarded in an official score reportto the Temple University Graduate School. Photocopies of score reports will not be accepted.
- Standardized Test Scores: The GRE and MAT tests are waived for all applicants to the DBMD Program. Only applicants seeking admission to the Fox School of Business & Management are required to take the GMAT test. GMAT scores should be forwarded electronically to the Temple University Graduate School (Institutional Code: 2906).
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended must be submitted to Temple University in a sealed envelop with the seal of the institution or signature of the registrar over the flap. All transcripts must be accompanied by a certified English-language translation if original document is written in alternate language.
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20): Applicants must submit this application electronically. Official supporting financial documents dated no more than 6 months prior to the date of application must accompany the application packet.