Apply Now: Inbound Study Abroad & Exchange: Application Checklist
Partner institutions should submit all materials listed below for the nominated students in a single application packet. Materials should be mailed to:
ISSS – Global Programs
1801 N. Broad St.
403 Conwell Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19122
United States of America
- Global Programs Online Application Form
- Individual Study Plan: Applicants must work with their faculty advisor, department head and international affairs program officer at their home institution to select appropriate courses at Temple University.
- TOEFL or IELTS Score: Applicants who have not received a degree in the United States are required to take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test. Applicants must present a TOEFL score of 79 (Internet based) or 550 (Paper based) or IELTS score of 6.0 in order to be eligible to take classes at Temple University.
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended must be submitted to Temple University in a sealed envelope with the seal of the institution or signature of the registrar over the flap. All transcripts must be accompanied by a certified English-language translation if original document is written in alternate language.
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20): Applicants must submit this application electronically. Official supporting financial documents dated no more than 6 months prior to the date of application must accompany the application packet.
- University Housing Deposit Form (if applicable): Please submit this deposit form along with payment in the form of a check or money order made payable to Temple University in order to secure on-campus housing.