The Office of International Affairs leads Temple's international initiatives, promoting globalization as one of Temple's core values. The office brings together various constituencies and units, working to integrate a global perspective throughout Temple's academic and co-curricular programs.
International Affairs is divided into two units:
- Education Abroad and Overseas Campuses, which serves American students/scholars going abroad
- International Services and Programs, which serves international students/scholars coming to Temple University, and includes:
- International Admissions
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
- Intensive English Language Program (IELP)
- Global Programs, which serves international students/scholars coming to Temple University and facilitates partnerships