Copyright 2019, Temple University. All rights reserved.
Employer Partnership Program
Temple University is many things to many people: a place to pursue life's passions, nurturing learning environment, a hotbed of research, an engine of employment, a melting pot of ideas and innovation, an incubator for tomorrow's leaders. Our 17 schools and colleges, eight campuses, hundreds of degree programs and more than 38,000 students combine to create one of the nation's most comprehensive and diverse learning environments. In neighborhoods, across disciplines and on a global stage, members of the Temple community are making things happen.
Employer partners contribute to the professional development, virtual resources, and career programing for Temple University students and alumni to prepare qualified candidates for your talent pipeline. This inclusive partnership program supports the diverse interests of our students and the community that they will work in and serve. We greatly appreciate all levels of involvement. All participants will be recognized as a Partner on the University Career Center website and digital board at the Career Center.
Build Your Brand, a la carte
Looking to improve brand awareness at Temple University? Check out our new package options! Fees are per semester.
- DIGITAL BRANDING PACKAGE $500
Your organization's logo will be displayed on digital boards as an employer partner within the Career Center and Recruitment Suite.
- CAMPUS CAMPOUT $500
The Career Center will market and facilitate 1-2 Meetups/Info Sessions and coordinate an On-Campus Recruitment Event in our Suite.
- SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGE $1,000
Your organization will be highlighted via Career Center channels: three tweets per month, two Instagram posts or stories per month, and one Twitter Takeover. Partners will provide images or content as needed.
- TARGETED JOB PROMOTION EMAIL BLASTS TBD
Your active jobs and events will be shared with your specific target students in dedicated email blasts! This can be specialized per your recruitment needs. There are a variety of options, please contact the Employer Partnership team; Kelly Hart for details on packages and pricing.
- EVENT PACKAGE $1,000 each
The Career Center hosts a variety of events throughout the year to target specific populations (diversity, veterans, LGBTQIA, and more). Sponsorship includes a 5-minute keynote speech, one 6” table, recruiter/HR attendance, and refreshments. Contact Erin Lemons for dates and events.
Temple Veteran Association Partner
- Your organization's logo will be displayed at the Temple Veteran's Association website, social media sites, and on newsletters
- Your marketing materials will be placed in the Military and Veteran Student Center (MVSC).
- Your organization's logo will be displayed on the digital board at the MVSC.
- Priority access to conduct interviews in the MVSC once per semester.
Temple Veteran Association Partner: $250
Cherry & White Partner
- All University Career Center marketing materials will feature your logo, including digital boards, website, flyers, and career fair materials.
- Admission to four Temple University recruiting fairs, including school/college specific fairs. A value of up to $1,800.
- A dedicated email and social media campaign via Handshake to your target students twice a semester.
- One half-page ad in the University Career Guide. A value of $2,100 for corporate employers and $1,300 for government and non-profit employers.
- Membership on the Employer Advisory Board that provides critical feedback and information so we can best support our employers effectively.
- Complimentary parking for all Temple University career fairs on Main Campus, a value of up to $160.
- Priority invitations to participate in the Career Center's events and on-campus interviews.
Cherry & White Partner (Corporate): $5,000
Cherry & White Partner (Government/Non-Profit): $2,500