Hire an Owl
Temple graduates will energize and advance your organization. Whether it's their relentless work ethic, critical thinking or industry expertise, our students bring uncommon drive to the workplace.
With real-world preparation and experience, Temple students are inventive and take charge to succeed.
To find out more about hiring our students and graduates, contact Laura Craig, Assistant Director of Internships and Experiential Education, Kelly Hart, Director of Employer Partnerships and Career Communities, or Erin Lemons, Associate Director of Employer Partnerships, Temple University Career Center, 215-204-7981.
If you had a posting in the OwlNetwork powered by Experience, access applicant data here.
*Please note, no new positions or accounts will be approved in Experience beginning May 18th.
Recruiting at Temple
Thank you for your interest in recruiting Temple Talent! We are delighted to connect you with motivated, ambitious, and engaging Temple students. Temple University sets itself apart through:
- Diversity: Nearly 30% of Temple’s student body hails from a diverse background. With multiple locations of study, Temple students interact with the world around them every day.
- Fly in 4: This innovative program paves the way for students to graduate in 4 years, thereby reducing their student loan debt. The program has become extremely popular-88% of the Class of 2018 has committed to Fly in 4. Learn More »
- Six Commitments: Temple is focused on preparing its students to dynamically engage with the world around them. Upon his inauguration, President Neil Theobald made a pledge of Six Commitments, one of which focuses on fostering the entrepreneurial spirit for success regardless of economic conditions. The Career Center is committed to creating partnerships that support the entrepreneurial spirit of our students. Learn More »
What Can The Career Center Do For You?
The focus of the Employer Partnerships Team at the Temple University Career Center is connecting you to motivated, ambitious, and engaged students. We are expanding our team and transitioning to Symplicity CSM for our job postings for your convenience. Along with the change to Symplicity, the entire Career Center web presence will get a new look, and the Career Center has added additional staff in coaching, marketing, and assessment. It is our greatest pleasure to connect you to the right people and resources at Temple to ensure your success. Learn more about us below:
- Laura Craig, Assistant Director of Internships and Experiential Education: Laura brings seven years of experience in Career Services to Temple. Her role focuses on identifying and establishing internship opportunities for Temple students, and advising students on successful internship search strategies. Email: email@example.com
- Kelly Hart, Director of Employer Partnerships and Career Communities: Kelly brings eleven years of recruitment experience, four in campus recruitment to the Career Center. She is strongly focused on developing strategic recruitment efforts that would align with your company's hiring needs. She wants to assist you in navigating our community to ensure you are connected to top notch talent. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erin Lemons, Associate Director of Employer Partnerships: Erin brings nine years of employer relations experience in the Philadelphia area to the Career Center. Her role is focused on developing the on-campus recruitment program and employer branding opportunities to form strategic and strong relationships between Temple students and your company throughout the Temple community. Email: email@example.com
How to Engage With Temple Talent
We want to maximize your time on campus, so that you get to know the full range of Temple's student population. With that in mind, consider one or more of the following opportunities to engage. Have an idea not listed? Let us know — we'd love to hear it and try to make it happen!
- On Campus Recruiting
- Career Fairs and Events
- Mock Interviewing Program
- Direct Student Interaction through presentations, activities, and more.
Like many students, Temple students are drawn to organizations with a strong brand and word of mouth among their peers. Not sure how your brand stacks up? Contact our Director of Employer Partnerships at (215) 204-7981 to discuss your ideas further.