Bringing Transfer Credits into the QA/RA Program:
Temple University permits students to bring a maximum of 6 tranfer credits (or two courses) into the MS program, but only under the following circumstances:
1. Requests for transfer credits must be made when the student is applying for matriculation into the QA/RA MS program. Under no circumstances can
transfer credits be awarded after a student has been officially admitted into the program or is near completion of the degree.
2. All courses being considered for transfer credits must have been taken within the last five years and be from a fully accredited American college or university. Grades in all courses must be "B" quality or greater.
4. The courses being considered for transfer credits must be identical or very similar to courses currently offered in the QA/RA program. It is the student's responsibility to provide sufficient documentation demonstrating this similarity, including an official course description from the school (in an official school catalogue), a copy of course syllabi (clearly depicting topics covered), and copies of tests or other assignments which demonstrate that the work is equivalent to an MS degree in QA/RA. Without this documentation, the request for transfer credits will be denied.
3. Students are permitted to take no more than three courses (or 9 credits) in the QA/RA program before formally applying for admission. QA/RA courses taken before matriculation may be considered "transfer credits" since the student is not officially admitted to the program. Therefore, additional transfer credits will not be considered if the student has taken more than three QA/RA courses.
5. Since the MS in QA/RA is a science-based program focusing on QA and RA practices within the pharmaceutical industry, transfer credits in business are not accepted.
6. A committee within the School of Pharmacy will review the request for transfer credits, based on the materials provided by the student. The decision of the committee is final.