Sunday, June 1, 2014
The 2014 QA/RA Diploma Celebration was held on Sunday, June 1, 2014 and honored graduates from August 2013, January 2014, and May 2014. It was a particularly beautiful day. To see photos, click here.
The 2013 QA/RA Graduation Celebration was held on Sunday, June 9, 2013. To see photos, click here. Graduates who received their MS in QA/RA in August 2012, January 2013, and May 2013 were honored. It was a beautiful day and lovely event.
The 2012 QA/RA Graduation Celebration was held on Sunday, May 20, 2012. To see photos, click here. The ceremony honored graduates who received the MS in QA/RA in August 2011, January 2012, and May 2012.
The 2011 QA/RA Graduation Celebration was held on Sunday, May 15, 2011. To see photos, click here. The ceremony honored graduates who received the MS in QA/RA in August 2010, January 2011, and May 2011.
On June 12, 2010, graduates from August 2009, January 2010, and May 2010 were honored. The event included a celebratory luncheon. View the photo gallery.
View the photo gallery.
To be eligible to receive the MS in QA/RA, you must have:
In addition, you must formally APPLY for graduation. This is done through Self-Service Banner on the TUportal. There is no charge for doing this. When you first matriculate into the QA/RA program, you pay a $45.00 matriculation fee, which covers the cost of receiving your diploma at the end of the program.
- completed a total of 36 semester hours in QA/RA courses completed within 5 years of the time you matriculated into the program;
- taken the four required courses (1- Drug Development, 2 - Food and Drug Law I, 3 - a Good Practices course (GMPs, GCPs, GLPs, or Advanced GMPs), and 4 - either Quality Audit or IND/NDA Submissions;
- earned a cumulative GPA in the QA/RA program of 3.0 or above;
- have finished any grades of I (Incomplete) on your academic record.
- have paid all Temple University tuition bills and fees in full. You must also have returned all borrowed materials to the University libraries.
You should check your academic record to ensure you have fulfilled the academic requirements for receiving the MS in QA/RA.
Temple University issues diplomas 3 times each year (January/May/August). The University holds one graduation ceremony per year in May. The QA/RA program holds one annual graduation celebration in late May/early June.
Application for graduation deadlines are as follows. We strongly urge you to apply for graduation by these dates:
• October 15th for January Graduation
• February 15th for May Graduation
• July 1st for August Graduation
These dates are subject to change each year. Please confirm them with the Graduate Studies Office. Again, do not wait until the deadline to submit your application.
Please contact Almira Cutler, Office of Graduate Studies, after you have completed the Graduation Application Form on Self-Service Banner. She will work with the QA/RA Office in making sure you are included in the QA/RA Graduation Celebration in May/June.
NOTE: Temple University will not release your diploma or award your degree if you have not satisfied all requirements of your degree program.
Your diploma will be mailed directly to your home. Please be aware that it takes approximately 2 months after the official graduation date. Thus, January graduates generally receive their diplomas in mid-March; August graduates generally receive their diplomas in mid-October; and May graduates usually receive their diplomas in mid-July.