To receive the M.S. in QA/RA:
- Students are required to take a minimum of 36 credits in pharmaceutical QA/RA courses. Four courses (12 credits) are required; the remaining 8 courses (24 credits) are pharmaceutical QA/RA electives.
The following four courses are required to receive the M.S. Degree:
- Drug Development (Pharmaceutics 5459)
- Food and Drug Law I (Pharmaceutics 5592)
- Good Practices course: either GMPs (Pharmaceutics 5477) OR GCPs (Pharmaceutics 5536) or GLPs (Pharmaceutics 5476) or Advanced GMPs (Pharmaceutics 5479)
- Quality Audit (Pharmaceutics 5494) OR IND/NDA Submissions (Pharmaceutics 5495)
Course Descriptions | Required Courses | Elective Courses | Current Class Schedule