Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Graduate Program of Temple University School of Pharmacy

image of spilling capsule

How To Register for Temple’s RA and QA Courses

If you are working full-time in the pharmaceutical industry, we strongly urge you to start the program with just one course. After you have gotten used to returning to school, you may wish to increase your course load to two classes per semester.

New Student Registration:

How do you get started in the RA and QA program?  Simply register for a course!  The good news is that you don’t have to apply to either the certificate or MS programs to get started!

To register for a course, you must submit TWO forms to the RA and QA Office by fax (267.468.8565) or email (

        Registration Form (note: there are different forms for Online courses, traditional classroom courses, and videoconferenced courses. Please make sure you use the correct form).

        Residency Form


You may also obtain these forms by calling the RA and QA Office at 267.468.8560.  


We ask new students who are registering for Online courses to provide additional information, including:

1) a signed resume

2) photocopies of college transcripts

3) a recent photo (electronic or hard copy is fine)

4) international students may also need to provide copies of TOEFL or IELTS scores and a WES or ECE report


All registrations are processed on a first-come/first-served basis.  Save your spot in a class by registering early.  The RA and QA staff will contact you once you have been officially registered to give you a TUid (Temple ID number) which allows you to obtain a Temple email account.  You must have a Temple email account to view your bill.


Continuing Student Registration:  
If you have previously completed a RA and QA course, you simply need to forward your registration form to the RA and QA Office. We do not need another copy of your state residency form, unless you have moved from one state to another.


Fourth Course?

If you are registering for your fourth course, you must also complete a non-matriculated student waiver form, which tells us whether you are completing a certificate or plan to apply to the MS.  If you do plan to complete your Master’s in RA and QA, you must start applying to the program as you start your fourth course.

Return to RA and QA Homepage