The QA/RA program has specific deadlines for applying each semester. Applications are not considered by the Admissions Committee until all materials have been received. Once you have submitted your application with all of the supporting documents, please contact Jean Leavitt (267.468.8560) to verify that your file is complete. Please do not make the mistake of waiting several months, only to find that we never received a transcript or letter of recommendation.
Our application deadlines are:
· The actual application form
· The application fee
· Two letters of recommendation
· Essay of goals and objectives
· Official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended. Even if you just took one course at a college and transferred those credits to another school, you must include an official transcript for that one course and the school where you transferred the credits. Again, please submit official transcripts for ALL colleges and universities you attended.
· Official transcript for all QA/RA courses taken from Temple University.
· TOEFL (students with foreign credentials ONLY)
· Evaluation of foreign transcripts (students with foreign credentials ONLY)
· Signed copy of your current resume (suggested for all students)
Once you have submitted your application with all of the supporting documents mentioned above, please contact Jean Leavitt (267-468-8560 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to see if the materials have been received and recorded. If you see a discrepancy, please call Sophon Din in the Office of Graduate Studies at 215.707.4972.
All applications should be sent to:
Temple University School of Pharmacy - QA/RA Graduate Program
Once the Admissions Committee has all your materials, it usually takes a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks for the University’s Graduate School to make a final decision on acceptance. We urge students to submit their application as soon as possible. For additional information regarding applying, please refer to our Applying Link.