If You Anticipate Receiving the MS in RA and QA at the End of This Semester
You must apply for graduation. You should receive a notice from the University about the deadline for applying. If you do not, please contact the RA and QA Office.
Go to the TUPortal and enter Banner
Click the Self-Service Banner Link (on the left)
Click Student Records
Click Apply to Graduate
After you apply for graduation in Self-Service Banner, please send an email to Almira Cutler in the Graduate Studies Office (firstname.lastname@example.org), so she can verify that your request has been processed.
Applicants who apply after the stated deadline may not appear in the Commencement and School Graduation program books or receive all graduation-related documents and communications (including a diploma). All questions relating to graduation should be directed to the Graduate Studies Office (215.707.4948.).
To be eligible to graduate you must have:
1. Completed a minimum of 36 credits (12 courses) in the Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance graduate program (note: each course may only be counted for credit once; if a course was retaken for any reason, it will not be counted twice towards graduation credits);
2. Completed the four required courses in the RA and QA program (Drug Development, Food and Drug Law I, a Good Practices Course, and either Quality Audit or IND/NDA Submissions) and any other courses you may have been required to take as stipulated by the RA and QA Office or Office of Graduate Studies;
3. Finished all grades of "I" (Incomplete). Students with grades of "I" on their academic records are not eligible to graduate.
4. Removed any "MG" (missing grades) or "NR" (not recorded) notations from your transcript. Students with grades of MG or NR are not eligible to graduate.
5. Earned an overall, cumulative GPA (grade point average) of 3.0 in the RA and QA courses you completed (which includes having no more than 2 grades below a B- on your academic record).
5. Have no University holds on your account (which includes library, financial, or academic holds).
Details about the University Graduation Ceremony and the RA and QA Graduation Celebration will be available in late spring. Make sure you email Patricia Lee (email@example.com) when you have applied for graduation, so you will automatically receive an invitation to the Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance event.
Return to Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Homepage