Thesis-Based Degree Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences
About | Admission Requirements | Application Information | Courses
The requirements for admission to a thesis-based M.S. or Ph.D. degree include the following:
- Hold a B.S. degree in pharmacy, chemistry, biology, biochemistry, engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Furnish official undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Have a grade point average of at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit at least three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Score at least in the top 65th percentile of the GRE.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit a TOEFL score.
Applications are reviewed by members of the Graduate Committee and offers made based on the above criteria.
Contact the Office of Graduate Studies
Prospective students and for admissions, please contact:
Sophon Din, Administrative Assistant
Current graduate students, please contact:
Almira Cutler, Administrative Assistant
Daniel J. Canney, Ph.D., Director of Graduate Studies
Temple University School of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Office of Graduate Studies, Suite 528
3307 N. Broad St.,
Philadelphia, PA 19140