Non-thesis Based M.S. in
Pharmaceutics (Part-Time) or QA/RA
About | Admission Requirements | Application Information | Courses
These programs are generally considered part-time programs. Consequently, financial aid in the form of teaching assistantships (TAs), research assistantships (RAs), fellowships or similar support mechanisms is NOT available. Financial considerations are especially important when VISA status limits the ability of students to work off campus.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy, chemistry, biology, biochemistry, engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Furnish official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from the University that awarded the degree(s) (including Temple University).
- Grade point average of at least 3 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit at least two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Submit results from the general Graduate Record Examination (GRE), scoring at least in the 50th percentile. Applicants whose native language is not English must submit a TOEFL score.
Apply to the program.
Contact the Office of Graduate Studies
Prospective students and for admissions, please contact:
Sophon Din, Administrative Assistant
Current graduate students, please contact:
Almira Cutler, Administrative Assistant
Daniel J. Canney, Ph.D., Director of Graduate Studies
Temple University School of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Office of Graduate Studies, Suite 528
3307 N. Broad St.,
Philadelphia, PA 19140