Text Version |Site map | Contact Us | Temple University | FAQs | Search
Prospective Students | Current Students | Faculty/Preceptors | Alumni









Why Temple School of Pharmacy

cGMP Services
cGMP Services
Moulder Center


Pharm.D. Program | Ph.D. and Thesis Based M.S. | Non-thesis Based M.S.


Graduate Program

Ph.D. and Thesis-Based M.S. Degrees

Dr. Marc Ilies


All applications for thesis-based degrees (M.S. and Ph.D.) are evaluated once each year in the Spring for acceptance into the Fall semester. The application deadline for all students seeking thesis-based M.S. or Ph.D. degrees in Pharmaceutical Sciences is Dec 15th. Candidates are encouraged to apply to the graduate program and become matriculated students as early as possible (December 15th for thesis-based MS and PhD students interested in fellowships, teaching and/or research assistantships).


Information about the program is available through this form. Applications are submitted online. Please create an account on the Graduate School website to begin your application. A fee of $60.00 will be assessed. The progress of your application can be tracked through this account. Please review the admission requirements.


Questions regarding the application process or the status of applications should be directed to:

Graduate Student working in lab


Graduate Admissions Office, Room 528
Temple University School of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences tuspgrad@temple.edu


International applicants should review the information regarding admissions applicable to them.


Continuous Enrollment/Registration: To remain in good standing a graduate student must maintain continuous enrollment (i.e., 1 or more semester hours each Fall and Spring) from the semester of matriculation through the semester of graduation. The only exception is for a student on a Leave of Absence (L.O.A. application form)[.pdf .pdf icon].


Financial Assistance: Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of University fellowships, teaching assistantships, and research assistantships. Foreign students whose first language is not english and intend to apply for teaching or research assistantships may need to take the Test of Spoken English (TSE).


computer screen