Mission and Vision Statements|Educational Philosophy| Strategic Goals
Board of Visitors | Alumni Association Board of Directors
Kendig Museum | Art Collection
The School of Pharmacy at Temple University provides the environment to achieve excellence and opportunity in education, research and practice. It offers a comprehensive array of professional and graduate programs addressing the profession of pharmacy in all of its existing and developing forms, as well as the associated corporate sector. By advancing scientific discovery and preparing its graduates to provide quality, evidence-based, innovative patient care, the School strives to improve the health and well being of the communities it serves.
The School will establish a strong national and international presence and reputation for excellence in research, scholarship, education and practice.
Temple's Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program meets the professional challenges of all areas of pharmacy practice. Our guiding philosophy is to inculcate values necessary for students to serve society as caring, ethical, and learning professionals while making them enlightened citizens.
- Recruit and retain a diverse faculty who are among the very best in
- Deliver excellent professional and graduate academic programs by maintaining an environment of continuous programmatic assessment and quality improvement.
- Recruit a high quality diverse student body while remaining faithful to the University's historic mission of accessibility to excellence.
- Provide opportunities for students to differentiate their degrees.
- Instill a commitment to lifelong learning while preparing professional students to promote and deliver patient centered pharmacy care in a variety of evolving health care environments.
- Contribute to the advancement and dissemination of knowledge in the pharmaceutical and clinical sciences, professional practice, and education.
- National ranking within the top third of all schools of pharmacy with regard to external funding.
- Faculty and administration will secure external support from federal, foundation, corporate and alumni sources.