Phone: (267) 468-8250
Phone: (215) 204-5301
Fax: (215) 204-4934
Health Science Campus
Phone: (215) 707-2277
Fax: (215) 707-1914
For general questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Campus Parking Guidelines
- Not transferable; must be purchased for each vehicle.
- Must be affixed to the back of the rear view mirror inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles not displaying hangtags will be subjected to pay the daily cash rate.
- LOST HANGTAGS WILL NOT BE REPLACED.
- UNUSED HANGTAGS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Hangtag/Decals must be removed under the following conditions.
- Termination of association with the University;
- Issuance of new decal which supersedes current decal;
- Termination of period for which decal was issued;
- If you change vehicles, please call/visit the Office of Parking Services, Lower Level of SAC, (215)204-5301, to update your vehicle information in our computer system.
Guaranteed access to an assigned area; available to commuting students at The Parking Garage at the Liacouras Center; available to employees at Area #1, #2, #5, #6, #7, #10, The Parking Garage at the Liacouras Center and Bell Garage; and available to University Housing students at Bell Garage, Temple Towers and Area # 10 on an overnight guaranteed access basis.
Debit card access to assigned faculty/staff areas (Area #1, #2, #6, #7, #9, #10 or The Parking Garage at the Liacouras Center); Area #10 is designated as the faculty/staff overflow area.
Debit card access to assigned student areas (Area #7, #10 or The Parking Garage at the Liacouras Center).
Debit card access to Area #5 or Temple Towers before 3:00 PM; debit card access to any debit card operated area after 3:00 PM.