Computers & Technology
Computer Lab - Room 201
- Computers are configured and maintained by Computer Services and are similar to those found in the TECH Center.
- Since this lab is intended for academic use given its location in a tutoring center, it has been designated a "Quiet Computer Lab"
- All students must abide by the Temple University Computer Policies and Guidelines as well as those set by the MSRC.
List of available software in the computer lab:
- Disability Software
- Read Write 10
- Math Software
- Maple 11, Mathematica 6, Matlab 2010A
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010
- Statistics Software
- Minitab 16 , R-commander (R2.13.1), SPSS Stat 19
Laptop Loaner Program
- Available all hours of tutoring lab operation.
- See a tutoring lab supervisor for complete details.
- Computers can only be used in the tutoring lab, for the allotted period of time and only for academic purposes.
- All students must sign a user agreement in the main office (MSRC room 201) prior to the first use.