Information for Applicants
APPLICANTS UNDER REVIEW
SENDING REQUIRED MATERIALS
The following materials are required before an application will be placed under review. Please submit the following supporting materials electronically through "Send Us Stuff" where indicated. The "Send Us Stuff" link becomes available to you after you make a $50 application fee payment.
- $50.00 non-refundable application fee must be paid online; no checks or money orders will be accepted or they will be returned.
- Transcripts from all undergraduate U.S. or Canadian institutions can be uploaded using "Send Us Stuff". An official transcript will be required if an interview is granted.
- Resume/CV should be uploaded through “Send Us Stuff” as a PDF preferably.
- SGPA Calculator can be uploaded through “Send Us Stuff” as an Excel document.
- Letters of Recommendation (LOR) – All letters must include a signed waiver.
- Individual letters - Your letter writer will mail the letter with a waiver in a sealed envelope to you. Collect all your individually sealed LORs with a waiver together and mail them in one packet to our office. This enables you to know what was sent to our office and when.
- Committee letters or compilation packet - will be mailed directly to our office by your school.
- Interfolio - For a fee, you may utilize the on-line vendor services for the delivery of your LOR. Information on this service can be found at http://www.interfolio.com/.
- VirtualEvals can be found at http://www.virtualevals.org.
- Standardized Test Score
- Login to vendor site, i.e. CollegeBoard’s website. Create a screen shot of your scores and paste into a word document. Then upload it through “Send Us Stuff”.
- If SATs were taken prior to 2003, request the scores from the vendor’s archives. The length of time required to retrieve the scores from a physical archive ranges from 2 to 4 weeks. Have a copy mailed to you, scan and upload this through “Send Us Stuff”.
- Or, request a copy of your High School Transcript which should have your scores listed on it. Scan and upload this through “Send Us Stuff”.
Do not mail official score reports to our office. Unofficial reports are acceptable and should be uploaded through “Send- Us-Stuff”.
For ACMS students who have applied to Temple University School of Medicine for 2013 application cycle, we will access your validated AMCAS application and the letters of recommendation submitted on your behalf through AMCAS. We will accept your AMCAS validated grades in lieu of a transcript, MCAT scores, and SGPA calculator form. We require a resume and a SAT or ACT report which should be uploaded through “Send Us Stuff”.
INS documentation for non-citizens with permanent resident or refugee/asylee status is required. Please provide a copy of both sides. Upload this through “Send Us Stuff”.