About the Office of University Counsel
Legal News
Policies and Procedures
Questions and Answers
Contact Us




This document contains links to the forms listed below.  All links are to the office that originates these forms.  The information presented here is for informational purposes only.  Templeís Office of University Counsel takes no responsibility for links that might be outdated, or forms that might have changed.  In order to ensure that you have the most up to date version of a particular form, you should refer to the originating office. 


Financial Impact Statement  

Instructions for Completing Financial Impact Statement

Financial Impact Statement

Employment Matters (direct link to Human Resources Department, http://www.temple.edu/hr/)  

For forms related to employment matters, please click here to link to the Human Resources Departmentís Forms page. 

Environmental Health and Radiation Safety (EHRS) (direct link to EHRS, http://www.temple.edu/ehrs/)

For forms related to the use, possession, storage or disposal of radioactive, chemical or biological materials, or special biological agents and toxins, MRC applications, lab safety or notification of dangerous goods shipment, please click here to link to the Environmental Health and Radiation Safety Departmentís Forms page.   

Facilities Use by External Groups/Individuals


            Instructions for Completing Facilities Use Agreement

Facilities Use Agreement


Faculty (direct link to Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs, http://www.temple.edu/vpfaculty/)  

            Tenure Transmittal Form  

Promotion Transmittal Form  

Combined Tenure and Promotion Forms  

Institutional Review Board (IRB) (direct link to IRB, http://www.temple.edu/research/regaffairs/irb/index.html)  

For forms related to research in, on or with human subjects, please click here to link to the Institutional Review Boardís Forms page.   

International Services (direct link to the Office of International Services, http://www.temple.edu/ois/)  

For forms related to applications to work or study in the United States for non-citizens, please click here to link to the Office of International Services Forms page.  

Purchasing (direct link to Purchasing Department, http://www.temple.edu/purchasing/)

For forms related to University spending, or purchasing requisitions, please click here to link to Purchasing Departmentís Forms page.   

Research (direct link to Office of the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies, http://www.temple.edu/research/index.html)  

For forms related to sponsored research or creative activities, spending, click here for sponsored projects to link to the Office of the Vice Provost for Research and Graduate Studiesí Forms pages.   

Speakers, External

            Speaker Consent and Release Form

Student Matters

For forms related to University admissions, please click here for undergraduate admissions or here for graduate admissions to link to the Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions Offices. 

For forms  to request an official transcript, please click here to link to the Office of Academic Records. 

For forms requesting a waiver of confidentiality in education records, please click here and scroll to appendix D to link to the Universityís Policy on Confidentiality of Student Records.  

            University Counsel

For the Office of University Counsel's Outside Counsel Guidelines, please click here. 


Temple University Office of University Counsel
300 Sullivan Hall, 1330 W. Berks Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122-6086
Phone: 215-204-6542, Fax: 215-204-5804
For web related questions email: universitycounsel@temple.edu