International Student and Scholar Services is pleased that you have chosen to pursue your academic or professional goals with Temple University.
Please review the following information carefully. Students will experience fewer unexpected surprises when they thoroughly review these materials.
Once you are admitted and have been issued a Certificate of Eligibility, your next steps are:
- Pay the Sevis Fee ,
- Obtain your student entry visa
- What to do if your visa is denied.
- Make arrangements for housing. Be sure to have housing arrangment from you first night in Philadelphia.
- Make your plans for arrival in Philadelphia. Note, this office does not offer airport pick up.
- Please note, you are not permitted to enter the U.S. in F-1 or J-1 status more than 30 days before the program start date indicated on your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Be sure to sign up for orientation. See orientation