* Fact Sheet: Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
Visa Waiver for Business-WB
- May receive an honorarium and be reimbursed for expenses (effective 10/21/98)
- Must have machine-readable passport
- May enter U.S. for a maximum of 90 days without a visa; must have a non-refundable round trip ticket
- Letter of invitation may be helpful in obtaining visa
- Available only to citizens of Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom
- May not apply to USCIS for extension of stay
Be sure to show the following items when you are boarding your flight (if asked) and when you enter the US:
- Your Temple appointment letter
- Financial documentation to demonstrate how you will fund yourself in US
- A machine-readable passport
- A Return ticket
- Copy of diplomas (optional but helpful)
When you are on the plane (or perhaps before you board the plane) you should receive a GREEN I-94 Admissions/Departure card. If you are given a white one, let the airline official know that you need the GREEN one instead.
Be sure to visit the following websites for important information about the WB.