Temple University International Student and Scholar Services

International Student and Scholar Services
  • Authorized Early Withdrawal - Please click "download" and NOT open on the next page. When you are finished with the application, click "submit" in the upper right hand corner. The ISSS will contact your academic advisor.
  • Change of Address - use the "General Request Form" to report a new address. Until furhter notice updaing your address in tuportal.temple.edu will not update your address with SEVIS
  • General Request Form - use the form to request changes to your I-20, letters of invitation, driver's license letters, etc. You may also use the .pdf version and physically submit the request in our office.