Welcome to International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) at Temple University.
ISSS offers an array of services and is committed to providing exemplary support to Temple University's international students, scholars and researchers.
To accomplish this mission, ISSS performs the following functions:
- Generates all required legal documents for non-immigrant students and scholars
- Provides advisory and counseling services
- Serves as a liaison to university departments, United States and foreign government agencies and the greater community
- Facilitates the assimilation of international students and scholars into the larger Temple community
- Contributes to the international community's cross-cultural understanding and appreciation
- Profides activities throughout the semester that are relevant to non-immigrant students and scholars
ISSS works closely in an administrative capacity with the Intensive English Language Program at Temple University which provides English language training to individuals seeking to improve their English language skills to prepare for admission to Temple University or other universities whose primary language of instruction is English.