- The Disability Rights Pennsylvania website provides resources to help us advocate for and protect our rights. For more information, visit: www.drnpa.org
- To find local events where we are able to volunteer our time, visit: volunteermatch.org or http://serve.phila.gov
- The National Council on Aging website gives information on part-time job and community service opportunities. For more information visit: https://www.ncoa.org/economic-security/matureworkers/scsep/
- To find more information about assistive technology to include training, activities, and resources, please visit Pennsylvania's Initiative on Assistive Technology (PIAT): http://disabilities.temple.edu/programs/assistive/piat/. To speak with an assistive technology specialist, please call: 800-204-7428 or 215-204-1805.
- To find more information about leisure activities happening at the local YMCA, older adult or senior center, visit the links below:
- Here is a leisure interest survey to help us brainstorm the activities we can do in our free time, provided by the Cincinnati Recreation Commission. Mark the activities you want to try or activities you want to learn more about. Download Leisure Interest Survey.